Tuesday, May 14, 2013

YAAAAY!!!

Reason to Rejoice Number One:
I'M DONE WITH GEOMETRY AND BIOLOGY!!!!! :D HALLELUJAH!!! Hardest finals are over!! 
And I just checked my grade, and I'm back up to A in geometry, even though my final isn't graded yet. And I'm pretty confident about it, so yeah. :D
Biology, however. >_> Nope. Just nope. That test sucked. And that's all that can be said about it. But it's over, so yay. :D

Reason to Rejoice Number Two: 
I get to volunteer at the library this summer! :D I get to spend four hours a week at the library. <3 And I get a T-shirt out of it. ^_^ The only better part would be if I got paid. >_> I need a job, y'all. But I'm still excited about the library.

So yep, I'm pretty happy right now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, if you calculate it at minimum wage... take out a bunch of that for tax, and then maybe an equal amount for the employer tax, and then a BUNCH more for the hidden tax... then multiply that number by the number of hours you work over the summer...

    ...That's pretty expensive T-shirt. U_U

    ReplyDelete