Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Barnes and Noble is my favorite.

Well, it's a good thing I'm broke. Because if I wasn't, I probably would have left with at least two t-shirts, a new notebook (with cute Hobbit illustrations) about eleven Doctor Who books, a mini TARDIS (it made TARDIS noises), a bunch of other books, some movies, more Star Wars books, the Micheal Buble CD they were playing, a Starbucks frappichino...
Yep, definitely good I'm broke.
I really want to work there, but when I asked a few weeks ago, they said you have to be 18. -_-
It's the 50th anniversary year for Doctor Who, so that's why the whole world (fine, the whole geek world) has become so obsessed with it lately.
There is Doctor Who Monopoly.
Complete win.
I get really excited for really stupid stuff, guys.
For example, when a great song comes on the radio. :D Or when my best friends and I all wear the same outfit to school without planning it. Or when I find out it's National Chocolate Chip day. o_o Or when I get into the musical. :D
That's right, I made it. Ba-bam. Addi Herndon, Chorus Member and Star of the Show.
Be jealous.
Just kidding. Don't. Jealousy is bad. u_u
TWO MORE TESTS AND I'M DONE.
One more day...one day more... :D

1 comment:

  1. Getting excited over "stupid" stuff is great! =D It's the BEST!

    Barnnnnnes annnnnd Nobbbblesssss.... @_@ *stares at it longingly* Yes, I tried to work there too. Pity. T_T

    But isn't it just the loveliest place to go and hang out and look around??? x) It's magical. Kinda like a library. =D

    I'm really reading your posts out of order, you know. I usually always start with the first post when I read a new blog. Then I go to the most recent post. And now I'm working my way back. >.> I wonder how far I'll go. xD

    Doctor Who. Yes. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete