Saturday, May 25, 2013

The First Day of Summer

Was today.
Technically I've been out of school for a while now, but I'm still counting today as the first. I got to sleep in, and got a mani-pedi, and went swimming with the Clarks, and then went to the Morris's tonight to hang out and eat s'mores. It was soooo fun. :D The pool felt amazing. Cold and refreshing and wonderful. We played colors and Alligator and a couple other classics. Mac and Dad went fishing while the girls were getting their nails done, and Mac caught two fish. :D He's very proud of himself.
Going over to the Morris's house was super fun too. We hung out outside and played four square and this football game which I won (yeah, I know, I was shocked too). Mac and Caleb started singing Loud N' Clear at some point which was...interesting. Then we jumped on the trampoline (=D) and ate the s'mores. Ohh, yum. Then we sat around and discussed movies/TV shows for awhile. Everyone but Caleb agreed that Captain America was the best of the Avengers movies, and Parker and I told everyone that they could not judge Doctor Who unless they started with "Rose" and watched up to "The Empty Child". Then you may decide you don't like it. (Just kidding. That's the point of no return).
And I just got off subject again. OH!! If you combine the words "random" and "mumbling" you get "rambling". Anyways...
And then we came home, where I wrote this and will now post it.
:D
Enjoy your summer!! :D

1 comment:

  1. =O Rambling! Wow! That's absolutely brilliant, Addi. ^_^

    The point of no return, eh? *chuckles* xD

    ReplyDelete