Thursday, May 16, 2013

SUMMER

IS HERE!!!!
WOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I'm done with all my finals!!!! YAAAAAY!!!!!
We got out a whole fifteen minutes early, too.
Except now it's kinda sad because I won't see most of the seniors ever again, and everyone else for like three months. :(
Abby and Lexi and I promised to text and Face time and try to get together a lot, so that's good.
EXCEPT. A couple days ago, Silas mentioned he might not come to Trinity next year, he might go to Derby again.
Yeah.... we got a little mad...
But ya know, if he wants to ditch us and go to a public school, that's cool.
-_-
On a happier note, I'M A SOPHOMORE!!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Hmmph. Yeah. Totally cool. Ditching one's friends and going to a public school.
    –_–

    But anyway, YAY!!! =""D 1 down, 3 to go! =D

    ReplyDelete