Monday, September 30, 2013

The End of Drood

I'm going to miss this show. It was sooo fun. I loved having a small cast. I loved being Chorus Member "Number One". I feel like Abby and I got waaay closer as best friends, and I seriously loved everyone in our cast. Not in a creepy way, y'all. Like, I had a full family and it was great. I learned a lot, especially from the senior girls. They are epic.

On the bright side, things can calm down a bit... for like a week.

AUDITIONS FOR THE MUSIC MAN ARE NEXT WEEK. SERIOUSLY.


So last week was Tech Week, this week is Heritage Days, and then next week are more auditions. Really?
OH! Everyone, pray that Trinity's stadium gets finished ASAP!!! Our first game there is FRIDAY!!!! And also pray that by some miracle none of us Trinity kids get called for High School Musical rehearsal, because we DO NOT want to miss that game. And then Barn Dance is Saturday!!! YAAAAAY!!! :D 
I am loving my crazy, hectic life, y'all. 
It's muy bueno. 
My few issues are I have very little time to read and write. >_< THAT bugs me a lot. 

Oh well. And I have a really cool post idea coming up (well, I think it's cool. I don't know about y'all.) So hopefully within this week I'll get it up. 

So, the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment