Saturday, September 21, 2013

TECH WEEK!!!!!!

Ahhhh!!!!! Almost to the most chaotic, epic, fun, crazy week!! I'm so excited!!
Purple tights, curls, dancing, spotlights, backstage, late nights, friends, music...
I love Tech Week. 
This show is really different from anything I've done before, and I really like it. The audience votes for the ending, so even though we know more than they think we know, there's still a lot of mystery. Also, this show is more challenging. It's not a little kid's show, which I like. 
Like there's a lot of things kids won't really understand, because it's a murder mystery/love story. I'm really excited. 
:D
OH OH OH I FOUND DOCTOR WHO SEASON 7 PART 2 ON THE INTERNET. PINTEREST I LOVE YOU. :D 

Okay, I'm calm. Yeah. Totally. 

Anywho. I have to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment