Monday, September 16, 2013

No Time.

I'll be quick, because I have a lot of Algebra 2 homework and an essay to write for Chemistry.
This weekend was mucho bueno. Rehearsals, a birthday party at Skywalkers (which was epic!), Eight Oaks, more rehearsal, sleep, Merlin, and books. 
Yeah, that was great. :) exhausting, though. I fell asleep at 5:30 pm on Saturday. Which is like seven hours earlier than usual. 

School is... Rough. Idk, it's not really hard. It's just tedious. And I don't feel like I'm getting anything out of it. 
Well. 
When I say school, I basically mean everything except Spanish, Newspaper, Choir, and Apologetics. I have no issue with those. 
It's just a pain to get up and go to school and do almost nothing all day. And yet I'm exhausted when I get home.
And still have a bunch of homework to do. 
High school stinks. 
-_- 
On the bright side, without TA I wouldn't have a lot of my friends, and small groups, and chapel, and Eight Oaks. All of which I looooooove. 

I NEED A JOB. HOLY COW. 
I need money for fun stuff, yeah, but now I need it for Eight Oaks, and a car, and books. 
But I literally do not have time for a job. Like, it's 6:20, and I'm putting off some serious homework so I can blog. 
Saturdays I'm at rehearsal or Eight Oaks. After school is more rehearsal and homework. Sunday is basically the only day I get to myself, and then I'm at church and then doing more homework. 
I try to read before I sleep, but I've still only finished like one or two books in September. 
And it's just aaaaaaagggggghhhhhhh. 
Maybe once Drood is over I can scope out some bookstores that would hire me. 
Or Starbucks. 

Adios. Good luck with school. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment