Monday, October 7, 2013

Alright.

This weekend has been... crazy. I've barely been home. And now I'm reallllllyyyyyy sick of the human race in general. No offense. >_> I just want to watch TV and sleep and read. With tea.

Friday was the PLAN test (practice ACT) at school, which was terrible, but then we had a half day, which was good. I went home and watched Merlin and The Tigger Movie (splendid movie). Then I went to CYT rehearsal, and I was preeeetty grumpy. >_> Because Trinity's first football game in OUR AMAZING NEW STADIUM was that night, and I was missing it.
BUT. Then the weather was horrendous, and the game didn't actually start until like nine. So I still made it for a lot of the game. YAY!!! We lost, but it was still really fun.

Saturday my mood was much improved. I had rehearsal from nine to three, and then it went over, so that was exhausting, but good. We actually got a lot done, I feel like. Then I went home and got ready for Barn Dance. Which was basically 1000% epic. I rode the mechanical bull and lasted 11 seconds, thank you very much. I danced and ate M&Ms. We got pictures at the photo booth. It was me, Josh, and a bunch of juniors most of the night, which was really fun, actually.

And then I went home and crashed.

Getting up Sunday was a struggle. >_< But I did it and we went to church. After church, we looked at houses, and Dad saw a sign for a glider plane, so we had to go check that out. Then they dropped me off for the Drood cast party, which was basically snapchatting, the video of us (which is sooooo epic), and food. I had fun. x) Then I came home and did homework. -_-

Annnnd then today was boring again.
BUT HOUSE OF HADES COMES OUT TOMORROW SO ALL WILL BE WELL (for like 6 hours while I read it. Then I'm pretty sure my heart will break. Again.) AND I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! :DDD

The End.

P.S. I just made soup. And rolls are rising. I feel so accomplished. xD

1 comment: