Monday, September 30, 2013

Tech Week Pics

(ALSO KNOWN AS HALF A MILLION BESTIE PICTURES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)
Hailey, me, and Mama Hulk



Myself and Mershon, looking cheerful


Me and Cole aka the Doctor

Me and my adopted Dad

Cast and Crew


GRETCHEN!!! =D

Miss Deputy and me

Ashley and (*gasp*) me

Jared and his Infamous Eyebrows.

Moi and Micaela

Me and Caleb, our Villian

Me and Shatie

Lexi, our splendid assistant stage manager, and me.

Me, Stevie, and Hailey's poking her face in there. Well played, Hailey. 


Hailey and me and fruit smilieys 

BFFs

We are so cute. x)

<3

FAMILY PHOTO!! Adopted Dad/Awkward Uncle, Abby my twin who was born a year late, Dad who disowned me, me, Mom(?) and Grace... she's like that random person who comes to Christmas dinner. 

Besties

We were bored...




Attractive, we know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment