Monday, October 21, 2013

My Extremely Splendid Four Days Off

A Summary-
Thursday: Sleep, cleaning, audio letter to Madelyn, Pottermore, A Thousand Splendid Suns
Friday: Starbucks, rain, pumpkin patch, A Thousand Splendid Suns, the discovery of the Veggie Tales Pandora station
Saturday: Rehearsal, library, The Fault In Our Stars, Hershey's kisses, Epic
Sunday: Church, cookies, blogging, Skype, White Collar

All in all, not bad. I never got to watch the Hobbit or eat Oreos, but okay. I'm sitting on the living room floor, getting thoughts out of my brain now. It's 12:01 am, according to the iPad. So I've been sitting here for a little less than thirty minutes. Before that I read To Kill A Mockingbird from 10:30 to 11, and then I lay in bed from 11 to 11:30, trying to sleep. I don't really like not being able to sleep. I'd like to be mentally present at school tomorrow, and I'd also like to wake up early enough to be a attractive at school (or as attractive as one can be in our school uniforms. #firstworldprobs) (that was the first and probably last time I use a hashtag).

Sooo now I'll waste time on Pinterest. v_V And write bio questions for the Blonde Mafia. xD

Ttfn


No comments:

Post a Comment