Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy and Crappy

Happy(s): Practically no algebra homework. Lilli is almost done with Inheritance and she's fangirling, which is really entertaining. Holly and Mac are being Annabeth and Percy for Halloween. Spanish was really fun today. We get food in Apologetics tomorrow. I'm gonna be Clara Oswld for Halloween (well, that's what I'm saying. She wears pretty normal clothes, so it'll be easy.) I got combat boots today. CYT is getting more fun every week. Veggie Tales is on Pandora and it's basically the happiest thing ever (seriously, it just makes life better and happier). I'm gonna be officially a published journalist in a week or two, and I'm actually pretty confident about it.

Crappy(s): Chemistry is a joy-sucker (I'm sitting here writing a blasted lab report that's due tomorrow). I'm always tired. It's so cold. I don't have time to read and write. I miss India. I want to get out of school and Kansas and routine. Our house is having issues. Dragons aren't real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment