Saturday, August 10, 2013

Well, I Stink At Laser Tag...

I went for the first time for Lexi's birthday party. It was so extremely fun, but I fail at it. xP
Birthdays!! :D
Abby and Lexi both had parties last week, both of which were fun. :D
Annnnnd I turn sixteen next week. O_o Weird.
OH!! I got my "restricted licence". I can drive by myself in certain situations and times. I'm not quite sure what those situations and times are, though...
*pause to clean the basement*
*like two hours later* 
-_- 
Am I the only one who has "Really, God? Are you kidding me?" moments? 
Now is totally one of those times. I had today neatly planned out. I was going to freewrite, post on here, write for hours, maybe drink coffee...
And then we went to clean up the basement...
And found mold. It's been raining for like the past month (until today) and apparently we have a leak.
So now the littles and I are chilling at our grandparent's house while Mom and Dad investigate further. 
On the bright side, we'll probably go swimming. 
But if the mold thing is bad...
God, please don't let it be bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment