Saturday, August 3, 2013

I LOVE TARGET

I spent a little over ten dollars and got an adorable pair of black pumps and ice cream.
I'm extremely excited about this. I'd wanted the shoes when Mom and I went several weeks ago, but they were like thirty bucks.
They'd been marked down to $8.98, baby.  HOLLAH!!! 
Hollers, Lil, and I were in Target for two hours by ourselves. We tested chairs, and wore backpacks (Lil found a One Direction backpack and I had an Avengers one), ate ice cream, tried on shoes...It was fun. xD
Anyways.
I finally finished Lord of the Flies last night. I'd been putting it off. =P Now I'm going to finish Ender's Game and then I'll read Uncle Tom's Cabin. Uncle Tom's Cabin is one of those books that's really hard to start. Once I start reading and I'm into it, it's all good, but I usually just don't want to sit down and read it.
I haven't been writing very much lately, y'all. Fail me. I've been busy being social.
Yeah.
Because cousins are here. :D Yesterday we played like fifty rounds of Twister, charades, and Party, and went swimming. I really wish that I could like get images from my brain onto the computer. Like Lil during Twister, and Hollers and K-Belle doing round-offs into the pool. We broke out the glowsticks last night too. =D
Later our family will go over to Lil's house for Crey's 13th birthday party. Woot, woot!! :D
Tata for now!

P.S. OMC I GOT THE TARDIS SOUND AS MY TEXT NOTIFICATION SOUND AND IT'S SO COOL!!!!! =DD
P.P.S. Crap. Uncle Tom's Cabin is due Monday... It's reading crunch time, gang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment