Sunday, August 4, 2013

Insomnia...

Is there like, a place I can get tested or something? Because this is ridiculous. Right now it's summer, so it's kinda annoying because I have church tomorrow, but what am I gonna do if I can't sleep at 2 am on a school night?? 
I was even kinda active today, and I didn't have... Well, I had coffee this morning, I guess, but that was like 14 hours ago. Gaaaahhh. 
And there's no chores to do. I read Uncle Tom's Cabin for like an hour already (I just started Chapter Nine, I think). I should probably read it more, but I can't right now. e_e I want to watch Merlin, actually. =P
I'm gonna read the Circles of Seven for a bit, I think. And then maybe pin a little if I'm still awake... And then we'll see. 
Oh, yeah. It's 12:42 currently. @_@ 

No comments:

Post a Comment