Sunday, June 2, 2013

I'm Going to Die Tomorrow

@_@
Because summer PE starts tomorrow. And while I'm looking forward to the fun parts (friends, swimming, bowling, possibly ice skating) part of it's going to hurt. Specifically the running part.
Pray for me.
On the bright side, I've been in a good mood all day. I saw a friend who I hadn't seen since last fall, went swimming, I've read four books in the past week, cleaned Grandma's house and moved back into ours...
Oh. About that.
So, Grandma and Grandpa have been traveling in Europe for the past six weeks. And because they have a bigger house and waaaaay bigger yard, a TV, a neighborhood pool, and the cat and dog, our family just decided to stay at their house instead of bringing the pets to our home.
And then our cousins left yesterday as well, so now we are taking care of a dog (Daisy Belle), a cat (Linus), and a bunny (Fawkes). Holly and Kensi are in a state of Bliss.
Anyways, we moved back. And I need to go to bed because tomorrow will be crazy. Kensi has horseback riding lesson, I'm at the library, plus Holly and I have voice lessons, and I have PE, and all three littles (Mac, Kensi, and Holly) have CYT camp.
So sleep would be wise.
Farewell!!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm...It appears I won't need one for awhile, thankfully. :) It was actually way more chill than I thought, so it wasn't bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is joyous news! =D That would have been /such/ a tragic death.

    ReplyDelete