Thursday, June 20, 2013

This Week...

Has been a bit crazy. Let's see...

Monday: Braces off. Here's a really hot picture of me right after. :P

I look so scary, but that's the only one I managed to email myself from Mom's phone. >_>
And I'M LOVING THE NO BRACES!!! :DD
Anyways. Then I went to PE and then the library. So I was gone from like 7:30 am until like 8:00 pm.

Tuesday: I managed to change Mom's phone background to this, much to Mac's amusement...

Again, PE and library. Then I had to pack for Wednesday-Sunday.

Wednesday: Retainer on. At first it hurt, but now I'm pretty much used to it and I don't really care. For PE we went and p[layed mini-golf which was pretty fun, and included a bumper boats ride (we found out later we weren't actually supposed to be allowed on those... oops). Then I went to Grandma and Grandpa's house, because the rest of my family ditched me and went to Oklahoma.
My revenge?
Watch the Amazing Spider-Man for the first time.

Which was I very much liked (and not just because I think he's really, really cute. Although I do think that).

Thursday: Last day of PE!! Which included doughnuts, pizza, and swimming.
EPICNESS.
Then I came back to Gma's and Gpa's (after we stopped for Sonic shakes. They were half price all day. WIN!) and I made a triple recipe of chocolate chip cookies.
Ba-bam!!

Friday (tomorrow): Gma and Gpa and I will go to Oklahoma, where I will rejoin my siblings and join my cousins and other grandparents and spend the weekend with them. I've "hired" Holly as my blog photographer for this trip, so expect pictures Sunday/Monday.

Now I'm going to find a movie to watch... I wonder if thed Dark Knight is on Amazon Instant Video?? I'm in the superhero movie mood...

Ta-ta for now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment