Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve

Whoa. I'm beginning my third year of blogging. Next year I'm turning 16. o_O Freak-ay!!! The world was theoretically ending 10 days ago. 2013 is right in front of me.

SO. New year's resolutions. Typically, I don't like telling people about my resolutions, but... I do a really bad job of actually sticking with my resolutions. Therefore, I'm putting them on here. I really don't know if anyone but Lilli reads this, but I'm hoping it'll help keep me accountable anyways. Here we go:

-Read the Bible. Every day. Every stinkin day. Right now, I'm terrible about this. I hardly ever open my Bible, which is really sad. I like reading it, but it's just getting up and actually starting that's hard.

-Work out. Oookay, this is desperately needed. I am ridiculously lazy. Here's my goal: three times a week to start out with, I'm gonna do something athletic/physical. And hopefully I'll get more intensive as I go on.

-Write. 300 words a day, not counting journaling or schoolwork. That's a little  more than a page ish.

-Keep my room clean. Except exercising, this is gonna be the hardest. But this is also really needed.

Annnd, I think that's about it. OH!!! Okay, so one of the ladies whose blog I follow does this and I think it's brilliant. Each month, on like the first or whatever, she makes a list of goals. Then at the end of the month, she grades herself on how well she stuck with those goals. I'm thinking about doing that, because it's easier to think in months than in years. :P

Happy New Year!!

P.S. M'kay, I'm kinda dying to brag to someone. I finished the semester of school with As in every stinkin class, even Biology and Geometry!!!! AHHHH!!! :DD

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job on your grades.:) Good luck on your resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read the Bible more often... work out... write more... clean one's room...

    O_O

    ...O_O

    Same story. Yes. Exactly. Same story. Wowww...

    Why is it that we have so many similarities, including our goals for the year, for crying out loud!??? xD Not /precisely/ the same, but the goal in general with some variations to it... xD Woww....

    Anyway. U_U That's 2013. I have enjoyed stalking your blog muchly! ^_^ I'll keep stalking it as new posts come out. =D Who knows, maybe I'll even go read through 2012 and 11 sometime. xD Congratulations on having blogged for so long! ^_^ Keep up the lovely writing!

    And I have your writing blog to stalk one of these days as well! >=D

    ReplyDelete