Sunday, December 2, 2012

Addi's Current Favs

   
Merlin.
Ooohhh. I love this TV show. xD I discovered it via Pinterest, and found episodes on the internet. I'm up to season 2 now. Yeah, it's pretty awesome. I've been reading Dragons in Our Midst, a series about King Arthur and Merlin and dragons, so I enjoy the parallels.

Writing Letters
I mentioned this on my "Holidays" post. I've been writing letters back and forth with a girl in California, and I very much enjoy it. She decorates and draws on the envelopes, which makes them almost epicer. :D Plus, she's a writer, so I  get to anticipate more of her stories, too. 

Musicals
Okay, this is more than a "current" favorite of mine. I have always loved musicals. Right now, however, I am in one. I'm in Babes in Toyland, and I play a sheep and a spider. It's a lot of dancing, which is awesome. :D Of course, Tech Week is the week before finals, so my grades could go down immensely. Auditions for Fiddler on the Roof, the school musical, are tomorrow as well. Which I'm pretty nervous about. :P
Now I must sleep!
Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment