Thursday, January 31, 2013

Addi's Current Favs

Adorableness... This is it.
Matt Smith and David Tennant
Doctor Who <3
I have discovered Doctor Who. I LOOVE THIS SHOW!!! A lot. Yeah... In geometry, my friend Maddie and I are actually fangirling about Doctor Who about 90% of the time. It's kinda sad. But seriously, it's hilarious, had good plots, and it's adorable.
The Script
The Script.
Current favorite artist, especially Nothing, Breakeven, and the Man Who Can't Be Moved, We Cry, If You Could See Me Now, For The First Time, If You Ever Come Back... yeah. They're not 100% clean, but for the most part you're good.

“OY! ALL I SAID WAS I’D REPLACE THE FIDDLER ON THE ROOF WITH A GERMAN SHEPHERD, PUT IN A CAR ELEVATOR INSTEAD OF THOSE LONG STAIRWAYS JUST GOING UP AND DOWN,  AND PERFORM A MORMON BAPTISM ON TEVYE.”


Rehearsal
For the Fiddler on the Roof!!! Sooo much fun!! I'm just in the chorus, but it's such a fun show. And we have an amazing cast, director, choreographer, and music director, so it'll be awesome.

Signing out,
Addi Grace


1 comment: