Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

Us looking totally attractive. 
Twas the Night before Christmas,
And all through the house...
The children were singing and dancing around. 
Addi sat typing her words with care, 
In hope that her readers soon would be there. 

Annnd... I got nothing else. :P Poetry is not my forte.
Well, it's Christmas Eve!! :D I can't believe the year is over... so much has changed since last Christmas. Well, last Christmas I was in Paris. And the year before that it was India. Weird!! o_O 
Today we drove back from Oklahoma, where we spent the weekend. We had a lot of fun there. We went to the park twice, I drove a sports car, we ate sooo much ice cream, climbed trees, colored our hair, watched the Princess Bride, talked, and celebrated Christmas.
Sydney, Holly, Ezra and Kensi and I colored our hair. I know mine looks red, but it's pink. Sydney did purple, Ezra did blue, Hollers did blue and green, and Kensi did blue. We used chalk, and it actually worked really well!! The lighter the hair, the better, so Hollers and I got the best results. 
Sydney and I coloring our hair. 
Me, Ezra, Sydney
Holly's cheerful. (You can't see her hair very well. :P)

This morning, we opened cousin presents! Which kid was assigned another cousin to buy a gift for. I got Weston, the youngest of the cousins, (he's three) his present. It was a little bulldozer thing. He was delighted, so I was happy. x) Sooo many Legos were received between all the kids. It was ridiculous. 
Now! I've got to finish a section of a story, email it, publish this, get ready for bed and read before Santa can properly come, so I'm going to turn in. Feliz Navidad!! 
\




No comments:

Post a Comment