Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Yo.

I was too lazy to think of a cute title. >_> Anyways...

I'm sitting at computer, like I have for the past hour or so. I've been stalking my friend's blog, messing with Pinterest (I got an account x), looking up books, figuring out a calender...

I should REALLY go write. And by write, I mean work on Sparx or one of my SLs. I can't remember if I've explained SLs before. It stands for Storyline, which is the NSA name for a story which two or more people work together on. I'm in three. And I haven't written in them in many a day. :(

A few random things:

I hate Biology. I used to like Science, but Biology... @_@ I'm horrid at it, and it doesn't make sense to me. Molecules and protons and microbes and enzymes... My head starts spinning.

White Collar is my favorite TV show. Holly and I have been going through season one lately. We saw an episode or two in India, and we were in love. Ooh, Neal's cleverness, Peter's smartness, Mozzie's funniness, Elizabeth's general awesomeness... It's epic. I'm really into it and curious about what will happen next.

I intend to write more. A LOT more. I've found some fun pictures for freewrite prompts, and somebody gave wise words to the effect of this: When facing writer's block, keep writing. Press through. Even if you hate it. So!! I will. I will go write. Right now.

Nevermind. I'm going to bed. :P I'll write tomorrow...>_> Hopefully.


1 comment:

  1. Can you give me the link for this NSA thing? I've "started" a couple with friends and haven't gotten very far. :/

    ReplyDelete