Friday, October 5, 2012

Sleepy.

WELL!!! This has been a looooong week. I am exhausted.
Monday was just the longest day I've had in a long time. The last couple weeks have been full of drama, both for me and my friends, and Monday was one of those climax moments. :P
Today we had PLAN test, which are like practice ACT tests. It was not fun. The afternoon was a LOT better. It was my school's Grandparent's Day!! :D Unfortunately, all my grandparents are out of town. The good news is, my aunt and uncle came instead. :D It was a fun day, and it included a little mini-concert that I was a part of, which went smoothly (Thank you, Jesus!!).
Tomorrow is the school's Barn Dance and I am crazy excited!! :D We don't have homecoming until basketball season, which is kinda sad, but we have Barn Dance.
Now I NEED to get some writing done for my friends and SLEEP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment