Sunday, October 28, 2012

NaNoWriMo

I have decided to do something crazy. Bold, exciting, fun, time-consuming, exhausting...

I am going to write a novel in one month.

Yes, a novel.

50,000 words by midnight on November 30.

That is my goal.

I have no idea if I can do it, but I'm going to try. It'll be tough. I'll be busy. I have school and rehearsal. But still. I want to write a novel, and why not use this as my excuse??

So. Don't expect me to post much in November. You'll be lucky if I post at all. I'm going to write a 50,000 word novel. Ooh, that fills me with excitement!! :D

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can manage, obviously you don't have lots of after school obligations and such like me.
    I have something almost everyday this week.
    Not to mention cramming for a History essay and English test Wednasday on top of normal homework. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, I have cheer and the Christmas play and homework, but it's not terrible. :P

    ReplyDelete