Monday, September 10, 2012

Wild Goose Chase

Saturday night was the first major event for my school, (well, besides school starting). It's basically a huge scavenger hunt all over the city, ending up at a party.
May I say right now: IT WAS EPIC. I had sooo much fun hanging out with my friends, cranking up the radio and singing along, goofing off, getting into the competition...
The theme this year was comics, and everyone dressed up. It varied from superhero t-shirts to full out Mario costumes. I wore a superhero t-shirt. :)
We all ended up at the ice skating rink, which was really fun. I hadn't ice skated in a long time, and I was pretty surprised at how easy it felt. It was really fun to skate around with my friends. I would post pictures, but I failed and didn't take any.
Summary: Wild Goose Chase = EPICNESS. Savvy? ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment