Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Bit of Randomness

I am sick. :( So on a normal day, I would be in school right now. Instead, I'm at my grandparents house, doing homework, watching Messy Mondays videos, blogging, reading those funny teenager posts (xD)... I don't really know WHAT to blog about, but I most certainly want to write something.

If you have not seen Messy Mondays videos, GO LOOK THEM UP!!! They are hilarious and awesome.

I'm not the only one!! :D
OH MY COW I KNOW WHAT TO WRITE!! Tuesday night, my little brother, my dad and I did archery. It was my first time, and I loooooved it. It is such an epic feeling to nail the center of the target. I just love it.

I'm procrastinating right now... I really don't want to do Biology. >_>

Well... I will go do something.

Don't let the porkypines bite!!
And may the kinkajous be ever at your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment