Friday, August 31, 2012

Last Day

Last day of summer vacation AND of being fourteen. It's kind of sad, turning fifteen. I guess to me, fourteen was kind of the last year of being little. Now I have to start high school and grow up and be responsible. Obviously, it will be a work in progress, but this is where it really starts. Thirteen started the preperation, and fifteen is another milestone, for me anyway. Maybe because I like numbers divisible by five.
Anyway, to celebrate tomorrow we're going to Grandma's house with our cousins for cupcakes, pizza and High School Musical. The reason behind watching HSM is that a) I love that movie (not gonna lie, it's hilarious) and b) My best friend, Lilli, and Holly and I have decided to watch it on the first day of school every year. So, that's what we're doing. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for wanting Papa John's for my birthday, but it is my favorite pizza place ever and I haven't had it ages.
Anyway, I have to go to bed right now, so, adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment