Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Separated

Well, Dad goes back to India today. He comes back in about a month, which everyone in my family is bummed about. Right now I'm sitting int the car, waiting for mom and dad to finish filling up the gas. We're actually on our way to the airport to drop him off. Speaking of driving, in April I got my learner's permit, but we had to go back to India before the actual card got sent. Well, it never got sent. At least, that's our suspicion. No one seems to have seen it. I called today to see about it, and they said we'd have to go to the office, pay again, and bring my temporary receipt and my birth certificate. This seriously ticks me off, because the people at the office didn't even know if it was sent. So its their fault, and yet we have to pay. Its a little frustrating. (Later) I'm sitting in Red Lobster, finishing up lunch. We've dropped Dad off. About 20 minutes after we leave the airport, Mom and I both get a text that says "Flight out of Wichita delayed 30 minutes." Mom was talking to him just now, and all flights out of Chicago are delayed. Pray that it gets sorted out and he makes all his flights easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment