Thursday, July 26, 2012

:)

[Note: this was supposed to be posted on the 25, but due to complications (aka bedtime) it didn't happen.]
Well, I didn't post yesterday, because I was busy. But it was a fun day. I went to a Bible study/devo thing with other freshmen girls that go to my school. It was good, I got to meet quite a few, and it was a good lesson. :)
Afterwards I went to Aunt Mimi's classroom where Holly, Lil, Kensi and Crey already were. We helped out a tiny bit, played Hangman and ninja, and ate a lot. xD (think popsicles, Chick-fil-a and goldfish).
Dad picked the girls up and took us back to my house, where Holly, Kensi and I threw some sleepover stuff together. Then we went to Gramdma's house. :D we played, danced around, swam, slept, talked, laughed, ate, talked, talked and laughed. ;) we had good time. And today was mostly the same. Just general funness (with a large side of ice cream).

No comments:

Post a Comment