Monday, July 29, 2013

Girl Time

First, today is my cousin's 13th birthday!! Yay Crey!!

Second, all the boys are at Grandma and Grandpa's for their version of Grandma Camp. Ours version is cooler.
In retaliation, all the girls - Hollers, K-Belle, Lil, Jules, and me - are chilling at our house. We made cupcakes, danced a TON, watched Beauty and the Beast, talked about boys, listened to Disney music, colored... Sweet Jules is a bit overwhelmed by the craziness of her older cousins.
We've also encouraged nap time pretty much since we woke up.
She rejects that thought passionately.

Jules: *gets out a book* Lillian gets to read it first because she hasn't read it yet.
Lil: Should I read from the beginning?
Jules (in a very "duh" voice): Well, that's how it's supposed to go!

Last week was another CYT camp, this time for 5-12 year olds. Holly and I were assistants and Brosky and K-Belle were campers.
OMW, it was so fun. I wish I had more pictures, but I was busy most of the time. But it made me want to do HSM this fall so badly.
Which will be hard, for me at any rate. Highschool + CYT + chores + homework + TA shows = a stressed out and exhausted Addi.
Well, farewell Netflix and Pinterest. We've had good times this summer. Expect me back around November.

School starts in THREE WEEKS.
OMC WHERE THE HECK HAS SUMMER GONE??
I'm so depressed by this, guys.
In three weeks it'll be all Algebra, essays, uniforms, packed lunches, history, and getting up early.
And BFFs and rehearsals and planning teams for Wild Goose Chase and chapel and concert choir...
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment