Thursday, January 31, 2013

Busy, busy, busy.

Okay, I just need to sit and write for a few minutes. My homework is waiting, and it's a really bad idea to put it off, but seriously. I need to get some words out of me.

Where to start??

Well, Kensi has now been ten for a whole week. I don't know why, but this thought FREAKS ME OUT. I feel old, and I kinda understand mi madre crying when I started high school. I'm not about to start crying, but still. Kensi's sick now, with strep. Holly had strep last weekend, but she's doing a lot better. :)

attachment

Homecoming is a week from Saturday!!! AHHHH I'M SOO EXCITED!! :D Spirit week is all next week, and it'll be sooo much fun.
Yes, I got asked to homecoming. ;] My friend Silas asked me Tuesday. Him and like 5 or 6 of our friends went to the office, asked the people who worked in there to ask me to come to the office, and then hid. So when I walked in, they all jumped out and yelled, "SURPRISE!!" and I got the very pretty flowers in the picture and he asked me. It was really cute. :D

(Sorry it's not a very good picture. iPods aren't the best for photography.)

Hmm... Stories are kind of on pause right now, because of Spirit Week. They're having meetings like every other night, and I have Fiddler rehearsal on the other nights, plus homework, sooo I'm kinda swamped. :P It's hectic right now.

I have a rather long to do list wqaiting for me, so I need to go.

Adios,
Addi Grace

1 comment:

  1. I knnnnow the feeling! xD Stuff to be done, but one must get some words out first to regain presence of mind!

    ReplyDelete