Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hey, hey!!

So our time in the States is almost over. It's been really fun. We spent a weekend with the Herndon side, Mom and Dad went to Florida and Mexico for a week, we stayed up til about 4 am watching Star Wars, and I landed an airplane three times! =D

Mom and I took a Pinch Hitter course, which just means we know how to fly an airplane if an emergency happens. I don't mean big, commercial airplanes, I mean little planes. :) It's been really fun. I have one more flying session, and I'm looking forward to it. ^_^

When Mom and Dad were out of town, our cousins came over and we stayed up watching Star Wars. We couldn't get a hold of the Phantom Menace or Revenge of the Sith, but we watched the rest. Mac is actually the only one who lasted for all the movies.

When we went to Tulsa, all the kids camped out. The first night us older girls watched Harry Potter too. It was pretty creepy, because we watched it on a laptop in the tent, and then had to walk through the dark, cold, silent, eerie night to give the laptop back to the adults. But we braved the darkness and completed our mission. :]

Oh, and last night Holly, Dad and I went to a Newsboys concert. Anthem Lights, Abandon and the City Harmonic were there too. IT WAS SO COOL!!!! When they sang Jesus Freak, the drum set went up, then tilted until it was completely vertical, and then SPUN AROUND!! and he KEPT DRUMMING!! It was crazy. We went for Holly's birthday, and we got to meet Abandon, which was really awesome. One of my friends introduced me to them, and I bought one of their CD's awhile ago. Here's a link to one of my favorites by them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTY1dj4HOG0

And then, today, we went to see The Hunger Games. The book was better, but it always is. I would tell you more, but I will not spoil it. I would give it 7 stars out of 10.

So what'cha y'all up to?? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment