Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Friendship

Friends are amazing. They're the people who will pick you up, encourage you, make you laugh, cry with you, let you be yourself and just be there to help you stand up through everything.
I'm so blessed with lots of friends. Tons of friends. :)
But sometimes it stinks to have so many friends. Like when you have to say good-bye to a really awesome friend. :( It hurts.
And sometimes the only thing thing that keeps me from crying my eyes out is the fact that Jesus is always with me, He is my best friend forever!! Even when I feel lost and lonely, He'll lift me up and encourage me.
Sometimes I honestly think I can't take another move, another time to leave people I love. And then God whispers to me: "With Me, all things are possible."
I can't do it. Not on my own. But with God I can do anything. :)

Matthew 19:26 - Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but God all things all things are possible."

Proverbs 17:17 - A friend loves at all times and a brother is born for a time of adversity.

Do you guys have a friend who's helped you out in a rough time?


No comments:

Post a Comment