Thursday, January 30, 2014

This Has Been the Most Stressful Week of the School Year.

I swear it has.

Next week should be, with stuff every night after school and last minute homecoming business to take care of, but it's honestly too fun to be stressful.

This week, on the other hand, sucks.

Teachers are cramming in as much homework and as many tests as possible. Sleep is a joke. Girls who haven't been asked are sorely feeling it now. [Not me, mind you. I'm so glad I didn't get asked, especially after certain drama in the past couple days.] Math is killer hard right now. Newspapers have to be printed, the court must be voted on, shoes must be bought, the Open House must be taken care of, skits have to be rehearsed.

On top of all that, CYT started back up again this week. Auditions are Friday, and all three of the littles are auditioning.

I am not.

I was going to, until about two weeks ago, when I realized "I can't take anymore on." So I told Mom and she was like "Are you sure?" and I was like "Yeah. Maybe I'll get a job." and she was like "Okay...."

And then CYT classes started Tuesday [which I didn't go to, I was at the Open House] and Mom texts me during school "You should audition."
Me: Why?
Her: Because then the whole family will be involved.
Me: I don't know...
Her: I'll sign you up and you can cancel.
Me: Okay....

So she signed me up.

Last night we were talking about it and I tried to pull out an audition song and I kinda just fell apart.

We decided I couldn't add something else to my already sleep-deprived life. >_>

Despite being way, way, way crazier, I am of the opinion that second semester is way more fun than first semester. Because your friendships are stronger, you're more involved in things, and you're less mad about new rules.

And Spirit Week. :DD 

No comments:

Post a Comment