Friday, January 17, 2014

Addi's Current Favs

Counting Stars, by One Republic.
I listen to this song all the time. Not exactly sure why. But, ooh, I love it. The whole Native album, actually. Like, listen to the part at like 3:03 where there's the stacking, add on, choir-y thing. Mmmm, wonderful.

The Library Dance scene in Music Man. It has literally been my life dream to be in this song (Marian the Librarian) and now I am and Thank you a bajillion times to Stevie of Dr. L or whoever put me in that group.
FROZEN.
OBSESSED. FAVORITE MOVIE.
Anna = Most realistic Disney Princess since... ever. EVER. I love her. And Elsa is amaaaazing. And plot twists and funny scenes and THE FREAKING AWESOME SOUNDTRACK. I would conservatively estimate I have listened to this soundtrack 50 million times since I watched the movie.
Love Is An Open Door is my favorite. xD Barely beating Let It Go.


3 comments:

  1. Frozen FTW!
    I can't Let it Go. *fp* sorry, bad pun.
    Though I'm really having a tough time deciding which one was better, Tangled, or Frozen.
    Did you know that they put Rapunzel and Flynn on Frozen?
    https://plus.google.com/105512543316440258321/posts
    Scroll down to about the 7th post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did know, before I saw it even, so when they appeared I kinda started flipping out. And I think I liked Frozen an iwitty bit better. Because the sound track is pure epic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, lucky. I didn't know beforehand. I didn't even notice when I watched the movie. I donno, I'm a pretty hardcore fan of Tangled, but It's really a tough decision. I love that the plot was out-of-the-ordinary, though, and that it was not your typical love story.
    Ahha! Did you know that the same people who wrote the soundtrack for the Lion King are the same people who wrote the soundtrack for Frozen?

    ReplyDelete