Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy and Crappy

Happy(s): ALMOST CHRISTMAS VACATION!!!!!!! The Hobbit on FRIDAY!!! I have a favorite book for the first time in my life. Sherlock season 3 is soonish. BFF Harry Potter marathon right after finals. We put up our Christmas tree. Christmas in general. I now only share a room with one person (I love both my sisters, but omc I have closet space now). The gaping hole in our bathroom ceiling will be fixed soon. Trinity's 12 Days of Christmas is this week!!! YESSSS!!!! We hung Christmas lights in our room, so it looks all Pinterest-y. Micheal Buble.

Crappy(s): Finals next week. e_e I miss HSM. One of my friends leaves on Friday. She's traveling to a bajillion more churches and then going back to Costa Rica. It's cold. I hate cold. I'm not in India. My new favorite book is really, really sad.

6 comments:

  1. You're awesome. And that last sentence... I feel your pain. @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you really don't until you've read the book...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite true, quite true. Just in general, the pain of a new favorite book! T_T

    What is this specific book, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most beautiful fictitious book ever written, yet the saddest. Though, the sadness makes it beautiful, in some instances.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buuut then other times it just makes you go, "@_@_@_@ NONONONONO THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!"

    ReplyDelete