Monday, December 16, 2013

e_e FINALS.

They need to be over (they start tomorrow).
I am going to try to say a lot of things really fast and not in depth.
That was a terrible sentence.
OKAY.
Finals start tomorrow. I'm mostly worried about Spanish and Algebra. Everything else should be good, even Chemistry.
Our Christmas concert was yesterday and it was GREAT. Yay us.
I really just want finals to be over because CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!
Lil, Holly, and I are having a Harry Potter marathon, which we've wanted to do for a while. But then Grandma bought all eight of the movies, so this weekend we're gonna try to watch them all in less than 24 hours. It should be interesting.
Gracey left. :( She's an MK in Costa Rica, and her family has been here since like this summer. She came to Trinity this semester and was really epic. It was soooooo nice to have someone who related to my TCKness. But now she's gone again and everyone's sad. D:
THE HOBBIT WAS FREAKING AMAZING OH MY COW YES I LOVED IT. AND CATCHING FIRE WAS THE BEST BOOK-TO-MOVIE ADAPTION I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.
I miss HSM and can't wait until Music Man.
HOMECOMING THEME IS DISNEY!!!!!!!! DISNEY I TELL YOU!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!
The end.

1 comment: