Friday, April 12, 2013

Rambling...

It's about 10:30 pm right now, and I'm jotting this down in a notebook because if I don't, I'll never be able to sleep.
So, we're currently learning about India in history. We started with the Taj Mahal.
Teacher: I'm assuming none of you have been to India-
Me: *raises hand really fast*
Most of the Class: Whaaaaat?
My friends: Duh. She kinda lived there.
So that was interesting...
But it made me miss India a loooooot.
I need something exciting to happen. ASAP.
My life is fun. Awesome. It's just... routine. I want adventure and mystery and emotion and danger.
Homework and chores don't quite cut it...
It makes me wonder how much of highschool I'll remember for the rest of my life. I highly doubt I'll actually remember, or care, who liked who and what drama happened or that I did my homework faithfully every night.
I'm rambling...
I just... I need to move.
To go somewhere, to travel, to leave.
Maybe that's why I read so much, and watch shows like Doctor Who. Because for a little while, I'm not worried about a test, or cheer tryouts, or stupid drama. I'm off an adventure.
Escapism. Can be dangerous in large doses. But extremely awesome.
I get to save the world. :D
Annnnd then I come back to reality and realize I'm just a loud, rather geeky 15 year old girl dying to travel.
I think someday I'll just spend a year going anywhere, jumping on random planes and seeing where they take me, with a laptop and a camera and a journal.
Ahhhh that sounds epic. :D Wonderfully crazy and stupid and scary.
Except I'd kinda need money...
OH OH OH.
I forgot.
Once I graduate from highschool, Grandma said she'll take Lilli and me on a Mediterranean cruise.
YESSSS!!!
Countdown begins... :)

1 comment:

  1. It's scary how much of your blog I read and go... "Yuppp... yupp... me too...." ;)

    And for the record, you're totally right about escapism. U_U It's AMAZING. An escape from a prison. =D It's a good thing, a heroic thing!

    The world would sure be dull if we couldn't escape sometimes. U_U If we didn't have our secondary worlds to heal our diseased relationship with the primary world. x)

    GO. LISTEN. TO. THE. PODCAST. EPISODE. @_@ U_U x)

    You're so Kotoompish. x)

    *hug* =D

    ReplyDelete