Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Nostalgia...

Being grounded suuuucks.
I'm at the CHFM program rehearsal.
And super lonely.
Back in the day (fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh grade) these rehearsals were like the highlight of my life, surpassed only my the program itself.
Gosh, I miss those days. If I could re-live them, I would. It's byond weird being back here without Londyn and Julia and Sarah and Parker and Will and Emily and Zeke and Arianna and Jake and John and Madelyn and Abby and Bekah and everyone else. A few are still here, but not many. Like three. And we're not even that close anymore because it's been so long. It's weird how much can change in just a few years. Now we've all parted ways and it makes me sad.
Yes, I'm exaggerating. I'm good at that. Will and Julia and I all go to the same school, I text Parker all the time, Arianna and Zeke and I still are good friends when we see each other, but there are others I never see anymore. :(
I don't want my current group of best friends to ever split up. I want Paul and Silas and Josh and Lexi and Abby and Lilli nearby always. Abby and I have practically sworn to go to the same college.
Best friends forever and ever.

1 comment: