Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Photo A Day?

We'll see if it happens...
Here's one from yesterday, and maybe I'll post one for today, later.


Last night was a perfect summer-y night. We had a good-bye party for Jahn, a German/Asian foreign exchange student. I say German/Asian, because he's from Germany... but he's Chinese.
See?

Lol, I just noticed my teacher in the background. Oops.
Anyway, the party was super fun. Bonfire, s'mores, a hammock, a water balloon fight, stars, deep talks with the thespians...
It was good.
I'll miss Jahn. He gave me book recommendations that I LOVED, so he obviously won a place in my heart. ;D Plus he's hilarious, although incredibly stubborn. We had a three hour argument over whether articles (a, an, and the) were adjectives or not (they are).
And I'm really not exaggerating about the three hour part.

No comments:

Post a Comment