Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ah, Life

There are moments when I just take a deep breath and love life.
Things that make me happy to be alive:
> Sophie and I browsing Barnes and Noble and criticizing book covers.
> A bunch of CYT kids sitting in the hallway in various stages of makeup and costume and singing worship songs with a guitar, a guitar case, and two drumsticks.
> Laughing at something Joel texted me.
> Passing Stephen, who's sticking his entire torso out of the car and waving his arms, still in full makeup.
> The Apologetics girls all yelling at movie characters to kiss already. x)
> Isaac playing the violin right when I walk into the theatre.
> The windows open and it actually feels warm for once.
> Beautiful, beautiful books. (latest being I Am the Messenger, by Markus Zusak. Another gritty, not-polite, gorgeous, lifelike, lesson-teaching book.)
> Music that I love (Michael Buble, Mumford and Sons, Disney, whatever is currently on Hipster Barbecue Radio or Jared's "Does This Make Me Cultured?" playlist.)
> Seeing the little fairies and lost boys performing and my heart wants to burst because they're so cute and wonderful and happy.
> Poetry.
> Glow sticks
> Dancing
> Flowers
> Candles that smell good
> Skirts I can twirl in.
> Road trips!
> Ice cream
> Crying because I miss/will miss someone so much. (This makes me sad, in a sad-is-happy-for-deep-people way. Because it's beautiful that you can love someone so much that the thought of them gone makes you cry.)
> The fact that summer is coming.
That's all I can think of for now.
Farewell. Enjoy life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment